Update: 21 July 2021
Following the recent Government announcement, we are now phasing a return to our activities as follows:-
- Pie & Pint has now returned on a weekly basis
- The monthly Ladies Lunch will resume on Monday 26th July
- Knit & Natter will resume their weekly sessions in August
- The Hale Lunches will resume on a quarterly basis rather than monthly for now with the first community lunch on Saturday 18th September. Our Christmas Lunch will then be on Saturday 18th December.
- The Central Lunches will also resume quarterly for now and the first lunch is likely to be in late September/early October. The Christmas Lunch is then intended for Sunday 5th December.
- Understanding Computers is currently under review and we will advise further in due course.
- Our One-to-One scheme has continued throughout the pandemic and we are phasing in home visits where both the volunteer and the client are comfortable with this.
Please do contact us 01252 717710 if you/know of anyone who is isolated and needs help, we have many volunteers willing to help and all of our activities are very friendly and welcoming.
An introduction to Farnham ASSIST
We are a Christian organisation and, since 2002, we've been offering support to older people in Farnham, who may become isolated from friends and neighbours. We listen when people tell us what they would like and then, where possible, set about making it happen.